Traverse Forum banner

Love my new Traverse

6K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  andylibby 
#1 ·
I recently bought a 2011 traverse ls awd I traded in my 06 trailblazer lt. Though I miss my trailblazer Im really impressed with my traverse It seems to be built very good and lots more features and room compared to the imports. Ive been a chevy man for almost 20 years now and its great to see GM cranking out excelent cars. Long live the bowtie!

#3 ·
Welcome to you both, it is an awesome car :thumb:

#4 ·
We've had ours for 11 months now and have loved it from the moment we drove it off the lot.

Congrats guys! :cheers:

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum new guys. What colors and options did you select?

#11 ·
Jay - you are correct that Traverse is bigger than the Envoy/Trailblazer. In fact, it has more interior volume that the Tahoe/Yukon, in part, I think, to some of the smart features that resemble minivan features like flat folding middle and third row seats.

There are several Tahoes at my office and the owners can't believe the space inside my "small" Traverse. Of course, they're also blown away by the performance, towing capacity, and gas mileage.

Tahoe = Old school. Traverse = New school. (BTW, I put 92,000 miles on a Tahoe not long ago, so I feel competent to comment.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.