Traverse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2018 traverse lt I have 2 led pods I took off my old truck and i was just wondering if anyone has put led pods or cubes or even a light bar behind the grill or on the bumper around the license plate
Also ideas for a spot for the switch?
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Wheel

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
They look like what used to be called "driving lights" in the 1970's. They were mostly "illegal" then. Don't know about now.

·
Registered
2020 High Country
827 Posts
No DOT on the lenses. Those are off road lights. On road they are glare generators for oncoming traffic. Upgrade your current fog lights instead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No DOT on the lenses. Those are off road lights. On road they are glare generators for oncoming traffic. Upgrade your current fog lights instead.
first thing I did was order 6k led fog light bulbs they work perfect I don’t plan on having the lights on at all times it’s more of for emergency
at first I planned on using them with the reverse lights but don’t really like how they stand out

·
Registered
19 Posts
They can't have any more glare than the new headlights of today. These "spot" are killers when you have them coming at you on a 2 lane road. Manufacturers should have to replace every one of them with something that is safer to oncoming traffic. Shame on the Feds for requiring these new lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts