Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I drove by the dealership today and low and behold my 2010 Cyber Gray Traverse was sitting there!! WHOOOHOOO!!! I didn't get to sit in it yet, but just looked at it from the outside. All the plastic is still on it, inside and out.

Now I will have to wait until a week from Saturday to pick it up. The guy buying my car won't be ready before then, and since my car is going through the dealer as an in/out trade, I have to have him ready to pick up my car. Oh well, gives the dealer lots of time to prep it for me. Maybe they'll let me take it out for a test drive next week sometime!

Getting excited....

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
holy moly.... I can imagine the 'itch' you have....

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I can't even leave this site for longer then 10 minutes!! I wish more people would post stuff!! :blob:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Quantum said:
Yeah, I can't even leave this site for longer then 10 minutes!! I wish more people would post stuff!! :blob:
Congrats. You have over 100 posts and you dont even own a Traverse yet! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
as more people buy the Traverse--- well start getting more members on here.....
unfortunately many times people find the forum when they have a 'problem' with the new vehicle....
I think less people search for forums when all is well (theres a few of us who searched before we bought)....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im a before-buy searcher. And happy about it ^.^

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Hey I know the anticipation is probably killing you but I hop you enjoy it as much as my wife and I enjoy ours.

8) Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts