Traverse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This first happened when my car is in idle mode waiting for the grandkids to get out of school. All of the sudden the door locks keep going up and down continuously. The instrument panel starts telling me everything that I have programmed in is off. Like traction Control, etc. So I turned my car off. Restarted it and after a few minutes it does the same thing. Once I pick up the grandkids we leave and I'm in drive pressing on the gas and it won't go anywhere. I place it in park turn the car off and open my door and close my door. This seems to reset things somehow. Then everything was fine. This has happened over and over. I took it to the Chevrolet dealership and they could not find anything wrong with it. I swear it scared the crap out of me everything going ballistic made me think I had a demon in my car. Lol does

Has anyone had this or a similar problem occur? If so please advise.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Check for water and/or corrosion in both fuse boxes, the one under the hood and the other one behind the glove box. Alao check to see if the underhood box is pushed down and firmly seated in the connector under it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts