Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't it amazing how far we've come and, at the same time, how jaded the motoring media has gotten. Yesterday I pulled up beside an American Motors Pacer at a signal light. If there's any single item I can look at to remind myself how different and better cars are than they used to be, it has to be the Pacer. Still, car reviewers downgrade this car or that for the slightest of shortcomings, Traverse included. Some consider the rear end styling "polarizing." That's nuts in my book.

Traverse is an awesome, capable vehicle and better than any car that was being built even 10 short years ago.

They don't build them like they used to --- they build them better!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
All reviews are tainted.... It all comes down to which manufacturer buys more adds.. case in point Motortrend. They blast almost every domestic vehicle now but the magazine is full of adds from over seas...

Test drive them and make up your own mind. Yes the traverse is great. I have also not found one oversea built car that has a seat designed for someone with a 60 inch set of shoulders. It actually hurts me to sit in the seats..

Traverse seats are like sitting on the sofa at home.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
youre saying that tip of shoulder to the other tip of your other shoulder-- is 60 inches? ??? :eek:

i just measured mine--- im about 18 inches.... Are you one of those football players that can take down little guys like me?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
No 60 inches all the way round. But measured your way 24 inches across..

·
Registered
139 Posts
andylibby said:
Isn't it amazing how far we've come and, at the same time, how jaded the motoring media has gotten. Yesterday I pulled up beside an American Motors Pacer at a signal light. If there's any single item I can look at to remind myself how different and better cars are than they used to be, it has to be the Pacer. Still, car reviewers downgrade this car or that for the slightest of shortcomings, Traverse included. Some consider the rear end styling "polarizing." That's nuts in my book.

Traverse is an awesome, capable vehicle and better than any car that was being built even 10 short years ago.

They don't build them like they used to --- they build them better!
I wish I had a nice Pacer :'( :binky:.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
:p whew..... ok.... I couldnt image a 60 inch span.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts