1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
551 Posts
My first thought was I don't like it! Really looks like a mini van.

Does anyone know when the enclave is due for a face lift / redesign? It should be soon as it is the older model correct ( or did the outlook come first?)

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
that reminds me of the Chevy Orlando.... 7 seater.

around MAY 1, it was announced that it WILL NOT be sold in the US.
GM still plans to sell the Orlando in Canada, Europe and Asia

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tiestosteele said:
My first thought was I don't like it! Really looks like a mini van.

Does anyone know when the enclave is due for a face lift / redesign? It should be soon as it is the older model correct ( or did the outlook come first?)
Outlook - 07 early
Acadia - 07 bout the same time
Enclave - 08

I doubt you would see much change in the near future as it would require a change for all 3 for the most part.

·
Registered
407 Posts
You are all pretty much wrong. That's not the Enclave replacement, it's a mini-van (business van) for China market only. It's on the previous U-body platform that was the underpinnings of the Chevy Uplander, Pontiac Montana SV6, and Buick Terazza. (also same underpinnings as the previous versions of those)

The Enclave will be redesigned, so they say, in 2013...and I would bet all Lambdas will get the new design that year.

FWIW: That China Buick van is hideous, my opinion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
By the look of the Buick photo, there doesn't appear to be much, if any, room behind the third row of seats. I doubt if this is the successor to the Enclave. But I am having a real issue with the ventiports. I am struggling to make out three very very small ventiports. It ain't a Buick if it doesn't have the ultra functional ventiports!!!!!! :blob:

·
Registered
865 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts