option: tow ,2 way remote start
41070$cnd +tax
minus:
-6500$ from gm
-1890 from dealer
-1000 for old gm
-9000 for exange montana sv6 2006
total with tax and winter tires: 26837,82$

good ... but i think here in canada the traverse is very expensive...41070 for a LS awd....
i whanted more option but just cant aford it...(and no optios in the LS...)and its a chevrolet??!! my montana had everything :dvd ,electric chair, air suspension and compressor,remote start,Steering wheel leather-wrapped with sound system controls + cruise
all that for 35000$tax in ....
just check on gmcanada site and check the price for a LTZ its almost the same price of a mercedes GLK 350 :eek:
am afraid of GM for the futur values of the taverse: here the dealers are full of 2lt and LTZ at 5oooo+
max rebate 6500$ lets say dealer gives you a extra 3000$ wich is alot, still puts the traverse over 4oooo$
they have to clear the 2009 so they will sale 2LT and LTZ way cheaper
so thats why am afraid they will sale the same price or less what i paid for my LS awd this will drop are resale value..
its sucks....

I like my traverse i just think i did not wait long enough....
please post your price guys canadian------$

·
Registered
272 Posts
When I converted my sticker price from US to Canadian it came out as $35852 CA. That is for a 1LT FWD with no options. The US sticker here was $32470 US. I paid $28520 US before any trade and took the 2.9% in lieu of the rebates. Just so you can compare a US sticker price to your canadian.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2LT AWD, Tow Package, Std. CD w/o DVD or Nav, Cloth

Dealer Price: $37313 US
Incentives: -$ 1750 US
Total $35563 US

I'd say you got more in Canada than you would have got in the US for your Montana.

$9000 is a lot for that outdated machine...even with a DVD.

Most dealers around here peg the vans at $9995. If it goes 5 figures, they never sell.

Most dealers around here need to make at least $2000 to break even on trade.

I would say your LS price is in line.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
travmychev said:
I'd say you got more in Canada than you would have got in the US for your Montana.
i know but here in canada the montana was a best-seller was still available for 07 08 and 09 they stop in usa 06.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Double K said:
I assume you checked Canadian Black Book for the trade-in value on the Montana.
No i did not i just check what was for sale whit same spec. where i live.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts