Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a problem with my ipod connecting to the usb. Sometimes it works great and then sometimes when i plug it in it tries to connect plays for a second, then stops. Then sometimes if i get it to play, if i try to go to the next song by turning the control knob on the dash it kicks off again. Anyone have this happen to 'em?

kevin

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Never had that happen, but I've only used the ipod about 3 times on our Traverse. You might check to see if you have a bad cable that goes from the ipod to the USB port. Did this happen the first time you used the ipod, or not until recently?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tried 3 cables and 2 ipods. it's been like this since we got it. took it to the dealer and they said nothing was wrong, but it still acts up. will just switch from ipod to xm on it's own. frustrating.

kevin

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I wonder how the dealership tested this. Did they have an iPod to test with, doubtfull. My guess is they plugged something into the USB port, showed the radio was getting the signal, and said it was working fine. Try taking your iPod, and showing them what it does. It shouldn't be kicking your iPod off, and you should be able to control almost every function of your iPod through the factory stereo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts