Traverse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we just bought a new 2010 Traverse and are happy with it. One thing though, the dome lights don't come on when you open the door, unless you turn the switch all the way to the right to keep them on. I read on the manual that the knob has to be depressed to the "out" position; then the interior dome light will turn on. It still did not. I tried every combination of switching and still no interior dome lights on. Any one else had this issue? I will be taking it back to dealer for service next week to find out....

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
theres a button right on top of it... press it...the one with the light and line thru it

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Don't feel like an idiot. Its a design issue. You are not the only one that has had this problem. GM should either innovate that switch design, or put a better description (picture) in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jeffg said:
Oh man,....I like an idiot. LOL. Thank you very much!

Jeff :thumb:
dont feel bad, it happened to me as well....

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Never even paid attention to this but I will check it out now. Good information.

8) Steve

·
Registered
616 Posts
at least you asked here first, and not at the dealership, that would have cost you more ! :happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts