Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spark plug change for our 2018 in the near future... Parts sources list TWO intake manifold gaskets for this engine... an oval port and a "D" shaped port. Anyone know how you can find out which one you have before you pull it? Engine ID number maybe? Want to have the correct parts in hand before I start turning wrenches and I'd rather not buy both and try to return the wrong one. Anyone have an answer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spark plug change for our 2018 in the near future... Parts sources list TWO intake manifold gaskets for this engine... an oval port and a "D" shaped port. Anyone know how you can find out which one you have before you pull it? Engine ID number maybe? Want to have the correct parts in hand before I start turning wrenches and I'd rather not buy both and try to return the wrong one. Anyone have an answer?

Thanks!
I bought the intake manifold gasket from Advanced and it was correct. I didn’t specify any kind of way. Also get yourself a gallon of coolant. There are hard coolant lines that go across the top of the intake you will have to pull to get the manifold off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts