Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumb: This was just a good idea when caring thing back and forth I didn’t want to trash the back up. This went on very easy with just Velcro that come already attached to the Canvas Back. I like the idea of the zipper were you can just fold down one seat if that is all you need to hall what you are caring. There is also a peace that Velcro’s to the back of the second row seat so you don’t mark it up when caring things.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
cool that you went with Canvasback.
Though it looks a little loose.
WHen I 1st installed mine it had ripples here and there... but not as loose as yours.
I recommend that you lay the seats flat- and start at the bottom- or the top. and place the canvasback down-
THen climb in and begin to undo the velcro- and start pulling on the material to make it nice and flat.
You may have to do the pulling at different corners a few times-- but eventually youll end up with the Canvas back so nice and flat that most people cant tell that its on there (especially for black interior cars with black canvasback).
It will look nice and flat.
Also- I learned that for the 3rd row- when you fold up the seat--- the small tabs at the bottom- pull them back and you can stick the loose material in there.... ill take a pic in a bit to show ya

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
ok, when out and took a pic of mine.
I didnt clean it... but note that it ends up pretty flat if you tug at it here and there.
Also note how I fold the material into the flap. Looks neater.
Ohhhh and 1 big recommendation--- Leave the zipper Unzipped....
A few times the zipper has been in some position of being partially zipped and I flipped the seat down- and I ended up with a zipper that was being stretched..... Good thing is that I was holding the seats pull handle--- If I wouldnt have been holding it-- It possible the zipper would have popped.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumb:

Actually your post is were I seen the Canvas Back first. I pulled it tight again when you stuck the pull handles through the holes in the back did you cut the Velcro so the covers would stay closed or do they pretty much stay closed on there own?

8) Steve

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
they stay closed pretty much.. at least I have not noticed them open up..

·
Registered
83 Posts
I looked on their website and couldnt find for the traverse. I have a 2010 and this looks perfect! I use towels, which seem to work, except when its wet... but I really like this stuff. I imagine you can simply pull it out and hose it off, let it dry and put it back in?

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
yes- you can pull it out and put it back in.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
yes- look under GM- and its on the 3rd page.

I just realized- that 2 of the pics they use of the interior- are shots of my Traverse. HEHE...

when I 1st ordered my 2010 stuff... they were unsure if it would fit- they talked to dealer- and dealer said no changes.
So I tried out the fit- fit perfectly--- and I sent them back pics...
then they emailed me asking for my permission to use the images.... (one of which was the Dogs in the back image).. I figured they wanted that one...
but I looked closely and can see my house/Impala antenna in the pics...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts