Traverse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of the 6 Peace Stainless Steel Pillar Post set installed. Just double back install but you better have is strait the first shot because you will not be able to move it. I would highly recommend you test fit first.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Nice.
How are your passengers about not leaving fingerprints on the shiny stuff?

When I open door- I make sure fingers only touch the back of the handle.
when I close doors or need to move door--- I use my flat hand--- to close I place the black area (or chrome area in your case)--- basically the edge of the door-- in the area where my fingers meet the palm-- works nicely to give me leverage to close/open door.........

On the other hand passengers always leave fingerprint on the handles and the shiny black part...among other places.........

I know when my gf has given coworkers rides-- because they too leave fingerprints on her Impala................

By the way--- when ever I ride in ANYONES car-- I treat their car like mine--- I use the palm etc- to not leave fingerprints and such........

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
rbarrios said:
Nice.
How are your passengers about not leaving fingerprints on the shiny stuff?

When I open door- I make sure fingers only touch the back of the handle.
when I close doors or need to move door--- I use my flat hand--- to close I place the black area (or chrome area in your case)--- basically the edge of the door-- in the area where my fingers meet the palm-- works nicely to give me leverage to close/open door.........

On the other hand passengers always leave fingerprint on the handles and the shiny black part...among other places.........

I know when my gf has given coworkers rides-- because they too leave fingerprints on her Impala................

By the way--- when ever I ride in ANYONES car-- I treat their car like mine--- I use the palm etc- to not leave fingerprints and such........
The "B" and "C" pillars were "blacked out" and give the illusion of a 1 piece "flowing" shaded glass ... a nice look to the vehicle. The stainless pillars, give the vehicle an older, dated look, with an interrupted or less of a streamlined look, in my opinion.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
rbarrios,

CSI would not like to have you as a suspect! :)

Nice touch with the chrome. I don't think its for me personally, but it makes it unique.

·
Registered
551 Posts
You should get some chrome paint and repaint it chrome :thumb: You love the chrome. Looks good if that is your style.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eyebrow: Most of the Chrome is Factory the Wheels are Factory special order, the door handles, grill, running boards are stock. It's funny I put couple peaces of chrome on now it’s dated or over done. I think it’s just above ordinary and plain like most people leave there vehicles. I guess if that your style then so be it but there are others like me that like seeing items like this on a vehicle like theirs before they buy the item to see if they like it. For they guy with a normal response no the chrome pillars don’t show the finger prints as much as the shock black and it's easier to clean as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts