Traverse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2020 Traverse Premier. I had not had the car for two weeks when the entire infotainment system locked. no music would play, the nav system locked up, no buttons on the screen would respond. This went on for two hours. When we stopped to for a break and turned off the car for about 15 minutes the system restarted and worked. Took the car into the dealer and showed them a video from my phone how to locked up they said they would check it. I received a call later in the day saying they could not reproduce the problem and there we no codes so there is nothing they could do. This was very frustrating.

Has anyone else had this problem and what was the fix? The dealer was very polite but said GM won't allow them to do anything unless they can reproduce the problem. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
214 Posts
I received a call later in the day saying they could not reproduce the problem and there we no codes so there is nothing they could do. This was very frustrating.
Ha....I had a issue with the radio & the Bluetooth on our '20 and the dealer said the EXACT same thing to us. "No codes" so in their eyes there's nothing wrong....which a Bluetooth pairing (not staying paired/remembering our phone) isn't gonna throw a code geniuses :rolleyes:
Very pathetic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts