Traverse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have travel problems. I've reached 150000 miles on my traverse! 18 sensors went bad. I've gotten a tcm not communicating out of nowhere
I've got the dreaded stabilitrak and the service coolant sensor or parking issues etc.. I live in Michigan and I have gotten stiffed by GM. I don't know who can fix my issues.

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
I doubt 18 sensors went bad at once.
Most likely water or corrosion at a connector or ground point.

Look at the big connector on the transmission.
Undo it- and check the pins for corrosion and water.

Theres been some members who had some issues- and they went away when they moved that wiring bundle to the electrical plug on the trans.
they then serviced that plug.

Reactions: c&wsinbad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank for responding. The multiple sensors issues did happen. I thought that something became wet or this crappie truck has wiring issues like most gmc products I'll look more closely into this wiring issue.
My radio is garbage too
The gmc radio is still garbage

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank for responding. The multiple sensors issues did happen. I thought that something became wet or this crappie truck has wiring issues like most gmc products I'll look more closely into this wiring issue.

The gmc radio is still garbage
I'm wondering how much will this cost

·
Registered
2001 traverse LT AWD
12 Posts
What sensors went bad? That will give you an idea where your problem is. Has it ever been in a wreck?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What sensors went bad? That will give you an idea where your problem is. Has it ever been in a wreck?
The tcm
The ecm
The coolant
The mass air flow
The stabilitrak
The park assist
The speed sensor
The engine hot air conditioner off

·
Registered
2001 traverse LT AWD
12 Posts
All of this dont just "go bad" at the same time. I'd be checking connectors. I've seen pins completely corrode away. That or a bad ground. I'm a mechanic but just now getting familiar with the traverse. I'd start with the email. Using a wiring diagram I'd check for power and continuity of the ground. If the brain doesn't work nothing will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts