Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a similar topic to one posted about six months ago by Derousse. Having just purchased a 2010 Traverse FWD Traveler's Edition, I've surprisingly discovered there's no USB port in my car! Thus, I cannot easily connect my BlackBerry and listen to all of the MP3 songs loaded on it. But can I simply connect my BlackBerry to the Auxiliary input using a basic audio cable, select Auxiliary in the menu options of the radio, and have my music play over the car's speakers that way? This seems logical, but I don't know. USB would have been the better option. It's strange that USB is not in this Traveler's Edition (LT 1), which is loaded with Nav, Bose sound, backup camera and just about everything else! Please advise.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, to just listen to audio, the aux input will work fine.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hooked up my iPod to the auxiliary jack and although it works, I can't seem to increase the volume to a decent listening level. Anyone have similar issues or an I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Need to turn the volume all the way up on your iPod, then use the radio to control volume from there. I have to do it with my Android phone too when I stream music thru the car stereo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts