Traverse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, happy owner of a new Traverse. What a buy!! Anyways through all the questions and stuff I asked, for some reason i didn't ask if we had the towing package. We don't plan on doing alot of towing but its good to know just in case we do. It does have the towing button on the console. Is there a way through searching the VIN somewhere or if I have the button does that mean I have the package. Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you have the button, you have the tow package. Did you buy this used? Just wondering how you wouldn't know, by reading the window sticker (if new) what's on the vehicle? And if you bought it used, the salesperson should have told you it has the tow package, that's a major selling point.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
you should have the hitch to it's under a cover in the back just reach behind the center of the bottom of the bumper and you should feel it.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
open your glove box. there is a decal on it...
look for the code V92. thats the code for tow package.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
original poster- never came back

·
Registered
248 Posts
:) I would have to say Yes

·
Registered
150 Posts
Agreed. If you have tow/haul button, you've got the tow package. As others have stated, check for RPO code "V92" on your service identification label on the inside of the glove box door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts