Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Enclave owner. Tonight I was pulling out of the driveway and I just caught the tail end of a white vehicle passing by. I told my wife it was probably a Mazda. But, since it turned the same way we we're going, I speeded up to try and catch it. luckily another vehicle slowed it up and that's when I noticed the bow-tie on the back. I was only able to follow it for a couple of miles and then it turned up onto the interstate and was gone. From the side, it looked alot like a Enclave. Unfortunately, I never got to see the front. By the way, it had a paper tag on it and that is what the dealer's here in Indiana give to the purchaser of new vehicles. I didn't even think that they we're available yet. I've yet to find any pricing at Chevrolet.com. If you're waiting for one, the time for release must be here. I just wish I had my camera.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI, I saw a car carrier completely loaded with Traverse's today. Look for them on the dealer lot's very soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Im new here! I took a trip to 5 different dealers this weekend in Va/NC. Dealers started getting them last thursday. They look great in person saw a LTZ loaded it was 44K. And the LT1s i saw were 30-38k.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Drove past our Chevy dealership last night on my way home and they had one sitting on the lot. It was a 1LT FWD, it was priced right around $33k. It looked awesome in person. Now to just talk the wife into letting me get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts