Traverse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to own a 2009 Traverse but with my family growing, "upgraded" to a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica (Jan. 19, 2019). That van has been a piece of (excuse my language) ****. The cluster is always saying "service airbags soon, oil change required, service auto start/stop system" even after i change the oil myself, take it to a service center and have them change the oil, check the airbags, and look at the auto start/stop system. It shifts hard, the strut vibrates like crazy if you turn it off or open/close a door, power doors no longer work, etcetera. I have been looking at a 2021 Traverse LS. It appears to be in amazing condition except for the fact that it didn't beep at me as I was backing up to test drive it when I was less thana foot away from the other object. Is this an issue and are there any other potential issues that should keep me from making this purchase?

· Registered
1,296 Posts
I don't think the LS has distance warning sensors that would provide the beeping.

I mean, the Traverse is not known to be the most reliable vehicle on most rankings but plenty of the people on the forum have a lot of trouble free miles.

Personally, if it's the right vehicle for you and your family over other vehicles you've looked at I wouldn't hesitate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts