Traverse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny tittle....
But us Traverse owners dont get this standard like the other lambdas.
The storage compartment is cavernous. But coins-- well you dont need them way down at the bottom or in your cup holders.

The part number is 25877308. MSRP $15.00. I paid $13.13 (was also shipped- with the cargo Net for additional charge).
I think its only 1 color. black- looks like a dark dark grey.
You can get it at your local GM dealer. Seems the same part # applies to all lambdas.
Dont mind the dust in the tray- cardboard fuzz stuck to it from me opening the box.

note the compartment has the cutout for the tray.

heres the tray- before its placed in.

tray in place- fits nicely- does not move. Note the coin holders are angled for easy coin removal.
No more coins in the cupholders.

Had to put pics back in- (earthlink finally deleted my old folder)

·
Registered
272 Posts
That looks good. Thanks for the pics. I was wondering how that worked. You still have storage under the coin holder right?

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes storage is still available. simply lift up the tray....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I ordered 1 for my 2010 and fits perfect. I had to explain to the Chevy parts guy that its not a Traverse part but an Acadia part. Thanks again.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I ordered one yesterday. I told the parts guy to look it up on the Buick, and he couldn't find it. He said they dont make them! I went and took one out of the demo in the show room and had to show it to him!

Then he said he will order one for me and it will be in in a few weeks. I said, "Would you like my name and phone number?" He thought that would be a good idea.

Duhhh......

A

·
0 Posts
Gibby said:
I ordered one yesterday. I told the parts guy to look it up on the Buick, and he couldn't find it. He said they dont make them! I went and took one out of the demo in the show room and had to show it to him!

Then he said he will order one for me and it will be in in a few weeks. I said, "Would you like my name and phone number?" He thought that would be a good idea.

Duhhh......
:tard:

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you give the parts guy the part #? or has the part # changed?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I bought the coin tray two weeks after I got my Traverse. I'd be lost without it.

And, yes, Chevrolet should include this in the purchase of the vehicle as with other Lambda models.

A

·
0 Posts
Narg said:
Very nice to know. I'll probably get one too.

I have bad luck with parts guys too. I think part of the problem is their order system is a pain to navigate.
So their crappy ordering system translates into a crappy experience for owners...........nice :sosad:

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
funny how they added a part to the catalog in 1999-- for a 2009... (previous link)

·
Registered
312 Posts
C 4 - you a demolitions expert or do you own a Corvette? Just curious.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered the coin holder today, 15.00 the Chevy parts guy was nice. I just told him to look up the buick part number and verified the number on this site. I hope this will keep the coins out of site.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
too bad it does not have a PENNY slot.
But man- wonder why they would not give it to you like they do on the others...

But I keep lots of stuff- in there-- very handy

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yep, thanks to this thread, I had the part #, so I just ordered it from Fast GM Parts, and it was at my door in about 4 days. I had wondered where it was when we purchased our Traverse because every Acadia we test drove had one :-\

·
Registered
57 Posts
sweet, just got on on ebay for about $14!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts