Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2010 Traverse on Nov.17. The option sticker in the window of Traverse indicated that one of the options was a "dealer installed" cargo convenience pkge. ($155.00). It was not there (nor did my salesman or another salesman even know what is was), but I did. I also know that this option is not of the greatest quality, but, I paid for it and it should be there no matter how bad it is. I have twice contacted the saleman by email asking about it and he keeps telling me it's on backorder. I have also jokingly asked for compensation for waiting (like first oil change at no charge), he didn't bite. How long would you wait before going over his head?? It's just the principle of it, I'm kinda having fun with it.

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
they probably sold it to someone else...
or it may even sitting in their parts dept...

When I picked up my 2010- the roof rails were not on...
(I didnt want them on anyway).. but I said- my roof rails (box) isnt in the car....

they quickly located them in a box- in the parts dept.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Our policy on accessories that are ordered with the vehicle is to put them in the vehicle in the box they came in until delivery. This usually means they will be there when it is sold however once in awhile things do come up missing and need to be replaced.

Did you get a We Owe slip or something similar? I would not wait any longer before I went over the salespersons head, as it does not sound like they are really trying to fix your problem. I would also ask for the oil change for the inconvenience. :angel:

·
Registered
113 Posts
We had to wait about a month before our cargo package came in.....it was on backorder....but believe me....I wish I never bought it...it was like you said...about 150 bucks or something, but I could have put that toward something else for it...waste of money....doesn't even hide everything like it should...or at least like they say it will.....

Medman :beer:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ours was in the covered storage area behind the third row seat. The net was installed, but the cargo cover was in the storage area. And yeah, it's pricey for what it really is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts