Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might take a response from the admins, but how long does one remain a Newbie member? I have no problem being a Newbie; I just wonder when we'll all get promoted upstairs to Super Stud member status or whatever comes next.

What does come next, by the way? Anybody else interested in knowing this?

-- I gotta also take time to say thank you to the admin(s): Much obliged, my friends. We appreciate you!

·
Registered
11,421 Posts
interesting question....
On another GM site--- as you progress from newbie to higher status---
your not a newbie or stuff like that--- but youre some sort of engine.
im currently a 2.8 liter turbocharged V6

·
Registered
551 Posts
when you hit 50 posts you become a jr. member.... When you hit 1,000,000 posts you become a hero member! :happy:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had an uncle who once hit 50 posts driving home from a bar one night. :beer: Perhaps that was a different kind of post. He was a bright guy, though. Had a photographic memory, but no film for it. :D

Is there any kind of celebration or fanfare when one graduates up the ladder from Newbie? It seems like there should be fireworks or a marching band or dancing girls. (If I have to pick one, can we just do the dancing girls?) >:D

·
Registered
551 Posts
andylibby said:
Is there any kind of celebration or fanfare when one graduates up the ladder from Newbie? It seems like there should be fireworks or a marching band or dancing girls. (If I have to pick one, can we just do the dancing girls?) >:D
you're welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts