Traverse Forum banner

Do you think Chevrolet should step up and give me a deal on a new Traverse?

High mileage Traverse

7K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  yodanonix 
#1 ·
I own a 2012 Traverse LT. I have over 532,000 miles 😎
It is time for Chevrolet to step up snd give me deal on a NEW ONE.😎

#2 ·
They should give you a free new Traverse. You are probably the one with the highest mileage on all the Traverse's on the roads. Have you replaced a lots of parts so far?

#4 ·
Sounds like manufacturers only do that for 1 million mile vehicles... but I support you in your quest (emotionally, not financially)!

#5 ·
there was an episode of Married with Children.... Dodge representative came- wanted to document his Dodge hitting 1 million.
Hed get a new Viper.
Sitting in his Dodge- in garage- he dozzed off- and his arm hit the shifter.... his dodge rolled out of garage and down the driveway.... he rolled over the 1 mill..... didnt get the Viper.

But congrats on half a million miles....

#10 ·
Also if you can share a picture of your Traverse.

#11 ·
I own a 2012 Traverse LT. I have over 532,000 miles 😎 It is time for Chevrolet to step up snd give me deal on a NEW ONE.😎 My Mom has a 2013 and is now coming up on 620,000 so wishing you luck on your quest also for more than one reason. She travels as a PICC nurse for her job has been in 12 accidents, none of them was she found at any fault, but has been able to drive away from even the worst ones so she loves her tank. She also said when the wheels fall of that one she is getting a new one.

#15 ·
My wife’s “96” mile Traverse! I purchased my wifes 2021 Traverse at (formerly) Hovart Chevrolet here in upstate S.C. She only drove it 96 miles before she was rear ended by a late 90s F350 crew cab carrying 4 passengers, a landscape trailer loaded with landscaping Equiptment. He hit her Traverse around 40mph and she was stopped. I have to say, it took a HIT! If it wasn’t for the exhaust pipe scrubbing the rear passenger side tire I could have driven it home. We bought this car to go on vacations with family and grandchildren. If the grandchildren would have been in the very back seat they would have been fine. So, to the 620,00 mile post…..it is a tank and I know for a fact that my family will be SAFE in a Chevy Traverse. Daniel Nix