Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, great forum! Pretty cool to have a forum about a vehicle that isn't even out for another six months... ;)

Pretty interested in the Traverse for lease/purchase next year. Will it have the HID option like the rest of the Lambdas? The PR does mention the projector beam headlights, but didn't see the HID option.

If not, the Outlook is probably my second choice.

Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
ccdscott - Thanks, and welcome! As the admin for acadiaforum.net, enclaveforum.net and saturnoutlookforum.net, several members were asking me if I'd round out the Lambda lineup with a Traverse forum, so it was only natural ;) I opened it days before the official unveiling at the Chicago Auto show. I figured that would be the best time. So now the long wait starts...

As for HIDs, since they are available on the other Lambdas, I think it's safe to assume they'll be an option on the higher end Traverse models as well.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well, the options list is out for the various Traverse models and no mention of HIDs. So now I'm not so sure this will be an option. We have a sponsor on the other forums, XenonDepot.com, that offers aftermarket HID kits in several colors for the Acadia and Outlook. It might be possible that his kits fit the Traverse as well. Not sure you'd want to go that route, but if it keeps from eliminating the traverse as a possible new vehicle, then... :)

You might want to see it in person before making that decision though. My acadia doesn't have the optional HIDs but the standard projector beams are very bright and have a nice crisp white hue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts