Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 Traverse pto has rough idle when cranking and stalls shortly after.
I've got new battery, coils, plugs, catalytic converter and I cleaned throttle body. I'm trying to fix myself so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
and no codes/pending codes set?

·
Registered
617 Posts
How long have you had it and what was your first symptom and first course of action? How many miles? Rough idle when cranking or rough idle after cranking then stall? Carbon buildup on valves perhaps? What brand of gas do you use and do you use any gas treatments?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Maybe she just needs to do Throttle Body Relearn. She also has another post going, she pulled off a connector near the TB, re installed it, and it wont crank now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try a new fuel filter and clean the injectors, could of had some dirty fuel put through it over the years. You've already changed the air filter, right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not changed the air filter, no. That is a must though!!! I am a newbie and I apologize responding sooner. Definitely appreciate any feedback I get.???

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sorry but there is several newbies per month asking for advice, we take the time to help out and they never come back. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts