Traverse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Premier FWD
102 Posts
Welcome!
Maybe you will get your 2023 before the others get their 2022s? There seems to be a lot of "in transit" waiting for folks who ordered 2022s.

• Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
2019 High Country
115 Posts
I live in Midlothian TX where there is a foreign trade zone and the new car lot continues to expand by leaps and bounds. I have no way of knowing how many but there are THOUSANDS of new vehicles parked, most visible from US Highway 67. Many are Chevrolets. I had to make a trip back home today for an errand and there was a car hauling trailer leaving Midlothian and he had just one new white Tahoe all by itself on the back of his trailer. I doubt there are any Traverses stored there, probably vehicles produced at the GM plant in Arlington..

Meanwhile, local car lots (including Chevrolet) are practically vacant of new cars for sale..

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are 75,000 people currently waiting for GM vehicles that are sitting in parking lots waiting for chips. Good luck.
l know and seems to be no rhyme or reason on which are done first from experiences I’ve been reading. I went through this already once for my 2022 Blazer and that took 4 months to receive from order when my dealership could finally order one after not being able to get a 2021. Wish I didn’t have to do this again but my 2018 Traverse was totaled by insurance. Luckily my dealership has my name on one with a TPW of 8/22 but also have one with less features coming in sooner they will call me on as well in case I want it sooner.

Just got code update went from 3300 to 3400 Broadcast to be built
That’s good that it’s moving along. Hopefully it doesn’t get stuck waiting on chips like so many others.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I live in Midlothian TX where there is a foreign trade zone and the new car lot continues to expand by leaps and bounds. I have no way of knowing how many but there are THOUSANDS of new vehicles parked, most visible from US Highway 67. Many are Chevrolets. I had to make a trip back home today for an errand and there was a car hauling trailer leaving Midlothian and he had just one new white Tahoe all by itself on the back of his trailer. I doubt there are any Traverses stored there, probably vehicles produced at the GM plant in Arlington..

Meanwhile, local car lots (including Chevrolet) are practically vacant of new cars for sale..
And yet my local dealers keep sending me letters asking me to trade in my current Traverse for a new Chevy. Crazy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts