Traverse Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Reactions: snobrdrdan

· Registered
2019 Premier
6 Posts
Tire Rack shows them in stock for the gen 2 Traverse. I've been considering it, but I can't find any shocks that take into account the lowered height and am concerned that the stock shocks won't last. I'd love to lower my '19 Premier a bit.

· Registered
2019 High Country
131 Posts
Tire Rack shows them in stock for the gen 2 Traverse. I've been considering it, but I can't find any shocks that take into account the lowered height and am concerned that the stock shocks won't last. I'd love to lower my '19 Premier a bit.
Just finished up the rear suspension with the H&R kit on my 2019. I'll tear into the front end in the next weekend or two. Measured the back end after install and it's right at 1.2" lowered height. I'm replacing OEM shocks and struts while I've got it apart. Wish there was some high end performance pieces available, i.e. adjustable damping, but couldn't find anything, so OEM it is.

· Registered
697 Posts
Just finished up the rear suspension with the H&R kit on my 2019. I'll tear into the front end in the next weekend or two. Measured the back end after install and it's right at 1.2" lowered height. I'm replacing OEM shocks and struts while I've got it apart. Wish there was some high end performance pieces available, i.e. adjustable damping, but couldn't find anything, so OEM it is.
When I first got my 2018 and I was looking at the rear suspension.....the suspension didn't have much travel, it looked like; there was maybe like 1-2" between the bump stop and the frame, with the suspension loaded.
Did you (have to) trim those down?

It seems like it’d be a rougher ride, riding the bump stops, if you didn’t.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Tread Bumper

· Registered
2019 Premier
6 Posts
Love to hear your thoughts and challenges when you get the front sorted out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts