Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 traverse having problems car starts when u don't have traction off. Have air bag lite on plus air in tire monitor on . How do I get rid of that traction light. Goes off car starts with it on won't. Car runs fine when it's off. Drive down road few miles cut it off and on works fine a day later it won't any way I can reset something. Thanks. Been a good car up to. Now. Bought it new.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I probably can't help you, but I strongly suggest you re-write your problems more succinctly. I found it very difficult to understand when it's working and when it's not. For example: "Goes off car starts with it on won't." What's that mean? Are you turning the traction control on/off using the dashboard switch or is it doing that itself?

·
Registered
324 Posts
My first suggestion when weird electrical glitches occur... replace the battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 2011 traverse having problems car starts when u don't have traction off. Have air bag lite on plus air in tire monitor on . How do I get rid of that traction light. Goes off car starts with it on won't. Car runs fine when it's off. Drive down road few miles cut it off and on works fine a day later it won't any way I can reset something. Thanks. Been a good car up to. Now. Bought it new.
My first suggestion when weird electrical glitches occur... replace the battery.
I replaced battery worked for a day then would not work next day. Took it to local mechanic said someone might have to check each wire in harness because it was a short. Could a blown fuse cause this I tried to jump car under hood . Didn't do a thing can I send a picture of dash when it works and one when it does. Had car for 10 years never had a problem with car befor.

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
Jumping the car comment.....
Its possible it fried a computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts