1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
:happy:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Yea I reported the last one and I am not sure but I think one of the moderators made note of it. :eyebrow: Thinking I will leave someone else to report this one. ;)

G

·
This member hasn't done anything to break forum rules; although this post may seem a little strange

·
Registered
11,967 Posts
chen wei's email address is for a chinese web portal/page.
must be a lambda fan? wonder what hes up to

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
rbarrios said:
chen wei's email address is for a chinese web portal/page.
must be a lambda fan? wonder what hes up to
Chinese web portal/page....probably trying to get someone to send them a welcoming email and then they could possibly connect back to you and then there would be the possibility of their hacking into your system. Way too many hackers have been noted as being located within China. Then what do I know except from what I have been informed by my husband. I NEVER link into a site I have never heard about. Heck on FB there is the "see who has been viewing you" as well as a new one "see who has banned you" making its rounds and those are two of the known "virus/hacker" links that once you click on to see they will access your information. Had this happen to a friend when her husband was wondering what it would do and it cost her some money to have her system totally wiped clean and have everything reinstalled. Even with security programs if you go into a site it could happen, I know my security system warns me if I am about to step into an area that they have not deemed safe. I believe that someone who has my email address did that and had that happen to them because I have been inundated by spam emails, although they have not gained access to my system, offering me lots of money if I would "send them personal information". LOL like I am not that much of a fool...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.