Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any problems with the passenger side heated seat control constantly being on? It does not heat the seat and the passenger side window and door lock also go out when this happens.

·
Registered
781 Posts
We have a lot of newbies who register, ask a question and never come back to see if their question was answered. Sometimes we take the time to help out and it does get frustrating when we don't hear from them again. So is you problem exactly as described from 2017? Passenger side window and door locks go out too?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Neither of the previous posters ever came back to tell us if the problem was solved or to give more info to try narrowing it down. My guess would be a bad connection somewhere on the passenger seat or door connector. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just a followup.. after having the problem I mentioned with the front passenger door lock and heated seats not working it also included the power window not working.. this occurred after I got home from taking my Traverse to a car wash with high pressure water .. I very rarely bring the car to a commercial car wash always washing it by hand at home.. I parked the car in my driveway in the sun all that afternoon.. figuring the water blasted thru the seals in the door and window... solved the problem as crazy as that sounds... water must have gotten into the contact relay/switches inside the passenger door .. the heat dried it up ..all is good and it's been a couple of days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts