Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In GM's accessories, I have found a heated seat package. Does anyone know anything about this package? Is this the controls and the heating elements for the seats. I am quite interested in pursuing this. The info is below. What's crazy, is that this same accessory in Canada is $1073.25!!!!

Thanks

Heated Seat Kit
Part Number: 19202872

Your Price $399.00
With Installation $599.00

Driver and Passenger Heated Seat Kit

Bask in even more luxury with this factory upgrade to Heated Seats for your Traverse. Available for cloth seats with switches that match the interior of your vehicle.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
had not seen that.
Very neat find.
Though im in Los Angeles.
Our coldest night- may be nothing for some of you in cold country.. chaces are youd be walking around in shorts while were 'freezing'
hopefully someone can give you more info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know more about the GM heated seat kit? How much to have dealership install it? Does it include the heating elements for both front seats? Does it work with cloth seats?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
gogreen said:
Does anyone know more about the GM heated seat kit? How much to have dealership install it? Does it include the heating elements for both front seats? Does it work with cloth seats?
Did you even read the original post which answers ALL of your questions? I've highlighted the answers for you below.

In GM's accessories, I have found a heated seat package. Does anyone know anything about this package? Is this the controls and the heating elements for the seats. I am quite interested in pursuing this. The info is below. What's crazy, is that this same accessory in Canada is $1073.25!!!!

Thanks

Heated Seat Kit
Part Number: 19202872

Your Price $399.00
With Installation $599.00

Driver and Passenger Heated Seat Kit

Bask in even more luxury with this factory upgrade to Heated Seats for your Traverse. Available for cloth seats with switches that match the interior of your vehicle.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I don't know about the kit. I did look for such a thing when I first obtained my Outlook as I have the cloth interior and for some (crazy) reason, North American manufacturers don't seem to believe in the heated-seats/cloth combo. Yet you'll find this in many Euro brand cars. What gives?!?

Back to topic, I did search for this item. I found the heating element parts for the seats. I'd imagine that can be installed by any trim technician. The buttons to control it would probably be easily obtained as well. You'd have to check if your wiring harness can accept these or if you need a different harness. I think it would be the earlier of the two.

Never saw a "kit" before. But I'm interested. We do lots of short trip driving in the wee hours (swimming begets even worse practice times than hockey). I'll be keeping tabs on this thread. Might be on Santa's list next year if I'm not naughty.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
@gogreen, Jasonrog provided great information about the heated seat accessory kit. Thank you Jasonrog!

I highly recommend contacting your local Chevrolet dealership's service or parts department about their specific costs. Dealerships are independently owned and operated and pricing may vary.

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts