Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2014 Ford Explorer and it has the projector lights which are just awful. We cannot see at night. I don't know a lot about headlights but how does the 2017 and 2018 Explorer headlights compare? I like the new body style of the 2018 but I won't get it if the headlights are the same projector style. Again -I could be using wrong terminology so go easy on me :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may want to try the Explorer forum, not a Chevrolet forum.
ugh I apologize - I mean I want to purchase a 2017 or 2018 Traverse and I'm wondering how the headlights compare to my Explorer. I don't know how to edit (or delete) the thread.

·
Registered
617 Posts
You can edit, to the right of the time you posted, three little dots. click on that area and edit should come up.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The 2018+ Traverse either has HID or LED headlights, which seem to get pretty good reviews on the forum. My cousin has a '15 Explorer and I can say the stock headlights on my '14 Traverse were better, even more so with the LED PNP bulbs I put in (Supernova V3, please do your homework if you go this route).

·
Registered
219 Posts
LED D light is great. Very bright. Most people who have other cars that drive at night with me ask if my brights are on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts