Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how it's going to compare to some of the other models out there. I'm a huge Subaru lover for years and I trust their AWD to the highest. I hoping the Traverse will compare on the higher side of the scale to Subaru.

Your thoughts would be great, and if you could, what other vehicle are you comparing the Traverse to. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
417 Posts
My experience with Suburu is an AWD vehicle from many years ago. Not my ride, but a friends. He spend tons of money trying to keep the transfer case intact and operational. I sure hope there is no comparison to the AWD Travers :p

I'm waiting an ice storm this week, so I'll be giving my AWD Traverse a real-world test very soon. GM's traction control and handling abilities have been rated extremely high in the past. If that holds true, and with the excellent suspension of the Traverse, it should be increadable. I've tested the suspension on a rough highway situation and was truly amazed. Can't wait to see if that amazement holds this week with the AWD ability.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We've taken our AWD on some snowy/icy roads with no issues. We've only had it less than a week but so far so good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ :happy:

As for the subarus I came in contact with over the years the only problem they had were either the CV joints or the exhaust. My family owned several, I owned 5, and a friends owned I couldn't tell you how many and we beat the lsh!t out of them. Just a little jumping, mud hoping, and hill climbing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We just had a foot of snow yesterday and the car drove like a champ. We have the big 20" rims so we have big tires and brand new tread.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!! Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts