Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Manitoba /Saskatchewan we are at wits with our '17 LT, it has some serious heat issues going from cold to hot when blending defrost floor or just defrost. And also talk about no suspension, it bangs so hard here in the winter that last night one of my boys almost got tossed out of his seat! There is no space on those dumb jounce spacers inside the rear springs and also the front bangs or bottoms out also. Anybody have this crap happening on the praries please let me know!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Its a $50,000 car. We have no choice but to live with these issues when we live in crazy cold country specially this year. Climat change. Its a step above a Citroen 2cv.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Sorry I should not say that. The Citroen 2cv has the best smooth suspension in the word. To add a little something go at the back of your Traverse when you start it at Minus -25 c and watch the black puff of smoke coming out. Just like a big diesel engine.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Just a small question. Have you installed winter tires on your Traverse or you kept the original Goodyear Fortera all Season. Winter tires makes the winter ride much smooter because of the composition of the gum in the tires for colder temperature grip. It gives you a much more smoother ride over the pot holes and cracks in the pavement. Regular all season tires are made to last longer and the rubber composition makes the tire much more hard specially in cold Climates causing the suspension to feel rough over bad roads.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well may I conclude something. General Motors customer service in Oshawa SUCKS ! 4 times I have phoned there and not one of there administrators have called back with answers to our Traverses problems, way to go GM. This is what they call service, I don't think so.

·
Registered
11,509 Posts
Call the big wig at the dealer and complain.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Not. Much we can do. I have been into a different situation for a different issue and they have the last words.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Days are gone when GM had several zone offices in many big cities when you could go in person to speak to a personnel dealing with your problems. We had one near here and I was dealing in person all the times with my issues. It was much more pleasant than dealing now with H.O and getting a case number for your complaint ending up with nothing at the end.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found that out already, called customer service in Oshawa before Christmas and haven't heard a word back. E-mailed them our problem last night still no answer ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts