Traverse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to wish everybody a safe and happy new year.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Happy New Year :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A

·
0 Posts
Happy New Year everyone

Looking forward to another great year on this forum :thumb:

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
what the heck... what happened to 2010...
I was watching He-Man and fell asleep.
Woke up about 12:05 with the dogs barking.... this was the fireworks/ guns being shot off.
I waited about 15 minutes- just in case something fell out of the sky- and then let the dogs out to relieve themselves...
then we went back to sleep.

This morning when the Rose Parade started on tv- When I saw the B2 Bomber fly over the parade-- waited about 3 minutes--- then walked out to my driveway---- sure enough theres was the stealth bomber flying east....

on a side note... had my scanner going this morning- what did I hear?
1 call- young man was depressed (gf related)- he called in- needed help. dispatch used GPS from his phone to locate him- Police units found him at a local elementary school. Once found he was eventually taken to a local hospital (mental health).

another call- a young woman who had passed out from drinking- they put a blanket over her- last night.... but this morning- they did not want to perform CPR. (either they didnt know her- or was full of vomit etc?) anyways-- Fire Dept was on their way to rescue.....

ohhh and lots of drunk fights.

On that note--- Happy New Year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts