• $26,900

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do you believe the rumors that the 2009 Chevy Traverse will start at only $22,790? Vote on which price you think will be the closest to the actual base price when the Traverse goes on sale this fall. Let's see who has the clearest crystal ball! ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ooh, I like this question. I think the $22,900 starting price is realistic until I factor in the $27K starting price for the Outlook. Would you buy a Saturn if you could get the same vehicle with different badging for less? I think the Outlook should be the least expensive of the four but I'll go with $24,900 for the Traverse.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting, with 6 guesses so far, not one has picked the rumored price yet! LOL. It does pretty low, even if they do strip out most of the features in a barebones model.

·
Registered
20 Posts
admin said:
Interesting, with 6 guesses so far, not one has picked the rumored price yet! LOL.
Probably because the rest of us will pass out if it acutally happens. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've seen quite a few articles on the Traverse but I haven't noticed anything about pricing. Are there any updates yet?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The "rumored" price came from an article (http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=1284.0) back in October that stated..

"UAW and management officials have told the workers at Spring Hill workers that the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse will be priced about $10,000 below the Enclave which starts at $32,790."

This is where the $22,790 price came from. However, about $10,000 is hardly solid evidence. And besides, the enclave has already climbed up in price since then and will most likely jump up a little more for 2009 models. Even if 10k lower was literal, that could still come out to closer to $24k by then. My guess was 24,900.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Built in Spring Hill, Tennessee, originally the Saturn plant and on sale "later this year," Chevy isn't talking price and its general manager, Ed Peper, says only that it'll be in the ballpark of the Outlook's under-$28,000 price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts