Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I currently have an offer of $29050 OTD @ 0% for 60 for an LS AWD no options other than the spare. Is that a good deal or should I push for more? I guess I should mention that the price includes $3500 from the CARS program.
George

·
Registered
272 Posts
Is that the price minus the $3500 or is the $3500 not taken off yet? If thats the price before the 3500 you could probably do a little better. What was the sticker price about $31000? I purchased a month ago and realized that some dealers have quite a few on the lot. Make sure you shop other dealers, don't be in a rush and be prepared to tell them what the other dealer is offering and be prepared to walk out. If you read my posts in "prices paid" you'll see I said no deal and they called me the next day and got a lot better deal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the $29,050.00 is inclusive of the $3500 CARS rebate. The MSRP is $32065 the summer sale price is $30,874. Edmunds has the list price of $30,339.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I submitted $28,500 out the door utilizing the $3500 CARS rebate. And they accepted it. "Howie Mandel" Deal or no deal? opinions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm just waiting on another dealer to counter the offer. I think the $28,500 was pretty good, the other dealer could still come in lower. At any rate, both are Summit White LS AWDs.

·
Registered
272 Posts
White was one of our other choices. I like that color on the Traverse. I know what its like trying to pinch every penny out of the deal. We had a payment range we wanted to be in and opted not to get the AWD just to lower the price more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I like it to. The AWD is mandatory for me though, New England and a long steep driveway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe that it can be lowered. We were able to drop the car we wanted from 49k (Yes, the dealer was INSANE) to just over 34k. This included all the services and options that the dealer gave (Which did almost make up to the 49k).

I didnt post this but the dealer is actually afraid of "Sale Prices". We brought in our Edmunds price and Open house price and thats how they realized 'Oh they know how much its worth' and lowered the price.

So dont be afraid to print resources.

Oh, and its a 2LT in Black Granite. No options.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a crazy good deal you got, but no other dealers can/will touch it at that price so far. Most tell me it's below their cost. According to Edmunds, it's lower than the invoice.

maseacre said:
I believe that it can be lowered. We were able to drop the car we wanted from 49k (Yes, the dealer was INSANE) to just over 34k. This included all the services and options that the dealer gave (Which did almost make up to the 49k).

I didnt post this but the dealer is actually afraid of "Sale Prices". We brought in our Edmunds price and Open house price and thats how they realized 'Oh they know how much its worth' and lowered the price.

So dont be afraid to print resources.

Oh, and its a 2LT in Black Granite. No options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts