Traverse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Gold Traverse LT-1 package for 29950 plus TTT zero % int for 60 months. Think they will come down any more than that? BTW, that price included my trade-in. Still, was hoping for a little less. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

G

·
IMO; the 0% financing is a big + for me; I imagine you might be able to talk down the asking price although the price seems on track

·
Registered
202 Posts
lookin4new1 said:
2010 Gold Traverse LT-1 package for 29950 plus TTT zero % int for 60 months. Think they will come down any more than that? BTW, that price included my trade-in. Still, was hoping for a little less. Any input is appreciated, thanks!
What's your trade in?

i.e., How does your trade in compare to Edmunds.com, kbb.com, etc "used car trade in value" for trade-in? Is either of those higher than what you were offered for your trade? If so, print it out, and use it as ammo! :blob:

Also couldn't hurt to ask the dealership if they have any available "coupons" ... sometimes GM gives them vouchers of $250 increments to "sweeten the deal" on certain deals that are hard to complete. I got two such vouchers on my deal, meaning that I kinda got an extra $500 for my tradein, which lowers the overall cost to me.

Good luck. Use whatever advantage you can to get the best price. It's in your best interest to not sell yourself the car and get all excited about it until you get the keys for it. Then there will be plenty of time to be excited.... but before the deal is complete, keep a level head and make that salesman work for their commission! >:D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
AA/78U said:
IMO; the 0% financing is a big + for me; I imagine you might be able to talk down the asking price although the price seems on track
You would need to know what is being traded in before knowing if the bottom line price to the customer is a good one ..... or not.

Bob

·
Registered
202 Posts
bobg1951chevy said:
You would need to know what is being traded in before knowing if the bottom line price to the customer is a good one ..... or not.
Exactly.

I kinda think it's a bit high, it seems in-check with what I paid, not considering a trade-in. Add in my trade in, and it was much better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 95 Chevy Silverado Z71. KBB private sell was about 4000 which is about what they are giving me.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
here in California- my 2010 Gold LT1- with tow package, seating for 8, connectivity package, cross rails---- out the door price was about $34K- or was it 35K?
Dont forget CA tax is 9.75%--- so that added about $3000.
so im thinking the vehicle was about $31K- then add tax tittle and what ever else .

I had no trade in... and I paid cash.

Mine was an early build 2010- at the time- no incentives and interest rates were about 4-7%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts