Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got (3 weeks ago) a 2010 Traverse. I got in the mail a few days ago my GM warranty info. It says there's a $200 deductible. Is this right?

kevin

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
ummmmmmmm..... interesting....
i dont recall getting one....
(2010 also)....

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
anvilhead said:
I just got (3 weeks ago) a 2010 Traverse. I got in the mail a few days ago my GM warranty info. It says there's a $200 deductible. Is this right?

kevin
No deductibles on GM Factory warranty.

Sounds like you bought something or were sold something, in addition to the FACTORY warranty.

Bob

·
Registered
248 Posts
:) (Ditto) No deductions on factor GM Warrantee

8) Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turns out it is their value guard extended warranty. didn't purchase one (that i re-call). went in to speak to the sales manager. he didn't recall us buying one, but when he pulled up our account it had "yes" to extended warranty. he said maybe gm threw it in or something. interesting. it covers a lot of stuff after the initial 3 year/36,000 miles up to 45,000 miles.

kevin

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
on your paperwork--- does it have an 'extra' charge?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sounds like you either got something thrown in at the dealership (they can be stupid/sneaky that way) or someone goofed in your favor.

·
Registered
248 Posts
;) OK that make sense if you paid for an extended warrantee but the $200.00 deductible should only come in to play after the factory warrantee is up.

8) Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no extra charges that i hadn't agreed to. sales manager was stumped too. yea, he said the deductible would only come into effect after the intial warranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts