Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
greentraverse said:
My favorites were the cheap Chinese Chevy trademark chevron emblems adorning the front and rear of their '07 era vehicles......a two piece hollow plastic with gold foil laminated to the inside wall.......cheap snot glue let in water and dirt causing the foil to shrivel and the emblems to look like crap. Went through 4 of them on my Avalanche and Trailblazer until they came out with painted retrofits at $40 to $60 apiece, plus installation which they had to eat under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
are these things still available? Besides, have you ever got a loan in order to pay for your new car? I know that may seem really weird, but I did, I mean, I don't see anything bad in getting a loan at all, especially if you truly desire something. I've got my new car owing to https://credit-10.com/nl/zakelijke-lening/, this service is amazing. They make everything fast and you can be sure that this servicing is reliable. Thus, you can choose on your own every feature and your request will be pended much faster than in other credit companies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts