Traverse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you signed up at the chevy website (chevy.com/traverse) for updates like I did, you may get a super duper deluxe glossy brochure in the mail like I did (ok, sorry, it's rather late :sosad:). Nice brochure - has absolutely zero information that isn't available on any number of websites, but if nothing else, this is a sign that they are ramping up the sales engine ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, I believe I got the same brochure. According to the info in it, they willl also send you updated brochures as more detailed info is available. My wife and I are looking forward to this vehicle and are looking to trade in our 02 Yukon. Unfortunately the trade in value for a Yukon is not very good even though ours is in great shape. We are looking to get a Traverse with a sunroof and I am glad it is built in a different plant than the Acadias and Outlooks because many of their sunroofs LEAK and GM has not addressed the problem at the assembly point. Just take a look on the Outlook forum and Acadia forum with the threads related to leaks and sunroofs. I think this point alone will convince me to get a Traverse instead of an Outlook. Originally I did like the looks of the Outlook but I won't buy a leaker! Can't wait to see the Traverse in person this fall!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I received the same Brochure this weekend. I also noticed the "Coming in the next brochure" section. LOL A serialized brochure? Classic! :)

Here's the quote...
"We'll go head-to-head against the competition and highlight some of the features that make Traverse the smart choice. Also, we'll put Traverse technology on display and take a closer look at features such as the available navigation radio and rearview camera system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts