Traverse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna give a fast brief story here.2010 84000 miles. First thing I love my car 8 passenger rides great. 1st. One day out of the blue the radio, Blinker, leaving key in sound, reverse back up sound all stopped. Radio has nothing. Blinkers work no sound. Ran fine. Then later service air bags comes on all gauges dropped out on dash, I pull over shut off wait a minute and crank all works fine. Does this for awhile on and off still runs fine. Then gauges drop shutoff won't crank "got nothing". Being a women I for some reason unlocked steering wheel moved in and out up and down and slam the dam thing back in and locked it. Turned key and gauges worked and cranked fine. This happens on and off. Now starter clicks won't crank I do the steering wheel trick retry when it turns mash gas and it cranks. More to story but only so much room to write. Help on a budget retired female needs advise.:mad:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Electrical problems. Really either bad ground, or bad fuse box. Multiple posts on site here with both of these issues.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Here are two threads relating to grounds on/near the engine that could be loose:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts