Traverse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling part # 19243901. Listed on Chevy site as "Roof Rack Cross Rails". Purchased these by mistake and I cannot return. My loss is your gain! Never been used. Will sell for $150 plus shipping.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
im guessing you needed the cross rails- and C- channels?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. The parts description is NOT very clear. Oh well, I figure I'll give a try selling. If no takers, I'll have an extra set.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
littlebadboy said:
So, we need the Roof Rack Side Rail Package first in order to put your Roof Rack Cross Rails on?
for pics of the c-channels and more info- read the thread he gave.

but-
short answer...
2009- you only need the cross bars.
2010- early builds- you only need the crossbars.
2010- later builds- you need the kit (crossbar + c channel).

so if you have a 2010- make sure you have the c channels before you order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, here's the situation. After much going back and forth with the company (who shall remain nameless) that I ordered the equipment from, it looks like I'm going to have (2) complete sets of rails and crossbars. I should be recieving my 3rd package here in a couple more days and I'll post what I have available, most likely a complete set-up (19244268) If that's the case, then I will be selling the entire kit, nut just the cross bars as previously posted.

What a process this has been. Never have I had such difficulties buying accesories, and I've had a lot of vehicles!

·
Registered
112 Posts
HomerJayRI said:
Okay, here's the situation. After much going back and forth with the company (who shall remain nameless) that I ordered the equipment from, it looks like I'm going to have (2) complete sets of rails and crossbars. I should be recieving my 3rd package here in a couple more days and I'll post what I have available, most likely a complete set-up (19244268) If that's the case, then I will be selling the entire kit, nut just the cross bars as previously posted.

What a process this has been. Never have I had such difficulties buying accesories, and I've had a lot of vehicles!
Then could you please tell us where you got them from, so we don't have to go through the same thing! :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd rather not blame the merchant, as their policy is clearly stated on thier site. My issue lies with GM and it's online parts catalog gmaccessorieszone.com with it's less than informatve description of parts.

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
DO you still have these...if so, what is the price for the entire package?
The rails alone are $150 in several places on the internet, and $135 on ebay, soooo....

Kg

·
Registered
202 Posts
rbarrios said:
for pics of the c-channels and more info- read the thread he gave.

but-
short answer...
2009- you only need the cross bars.
2010- early builds- you only need the crossbars.
2010- later builds- you need the kit (crossbar + c channel).

so if you have a 2010- make sure you have the c channels before you order.
Anyone know or can confirm if 2011 is similar to "2010-later-builds" ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts