Traverse Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I believe you should only have power when the switch is activated. Most switches apply power rather than connecting ground. If you aren't getting power in either condition, begin by checking the fuse, then connections.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chevy Killeen wanted to keep my traverse for a week. For my front windshield washers not working. Back worked. Check the fuses under the hood . Under the dash. No problems. Check the nozzle and etc. Didnt really want to check the pump. Went online to a Buick enclave forum. Read where a guy said his was the airbox after he followed the line. Yea che y cause my problem when they change my airfilter. Unscrewed the box and pulled the hose out. Took care of the problem lol. I thought I was going crazy and the idiot customers service guys at Chevy are no help. Certified mechanic smh. They act like chevy is paying them commission like the quick lube RIP off places.
I can't believe I did the same thing. Already checked everything in these other posts but never thought to look at the filter housing after I had changed the air filter. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's a fix if you're like me and just can't get it figured out. Swap the hoses attached to the pumps. Granted your rear spray won't work (I barely use it back there anyway) but hitting the rear spray will cause the rear wiper to go, but front spray with no wiper.

Worked on my 2010 3.6 Traverse

21 - 23 of 23 Posts