Traverse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! We just noticed today that the front passenger seat in out 2017 Traverse is twisted at the top. Not sure exactly how this happened, and I’ve never seen that happen in a vehicle before. We’re wondering if anyone else has ever seen this and also if this is something that may be fixed. I have a feeling it would require a new seat, but who knows. I’ve included a pic from the top down to show the twist.

Hood Motor vehicle Luggage and bags Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
176 Posts
Did you buy it new or used. If used I suppose one of our larger citizens might have stretched a bit. Or a big dog. Seriously never seen that on a modern car. Old classics, yes but todays no

·
Registered
176 Posts
Did you buy it new or used. If used I suppose one of our larger citizens might have stretched a bit. Or a big dog. Seriously never seen that on a modern car. Old classics, yes but todays no

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Used, but this recently happened. I’m assuming a passenger did twist behind or something hard enough to do that. Just never saw that before. It’s our first Traverse, so didn’t know if this was common or not

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
I bet someone was playing around the inside.
On my 2003 Trailblazer, I had 2 friends- one in the back seat and one in front passenger seat.
They began to mess around- the guy in the front turned around- the guy in the back was pulling on him
Afterwards- I saw that the headrest was bent--

·
Registered
4 Posts
Used, but this recently happened. I’m assuming a passenger did twist behind or something hard enough to do that. Just never saw that before. It’s our first Traverse, so didn’t know if this was common or not
Seems like the Traverses can f up all by themselves without rhyme or reason, top to bottom. Its craxy-- i asked for any year model that didnt have issues...still waiting on answer!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts