1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
too big a hole. missing detail.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I personally think it looks terrible.... but that is just me!

·
Registered
551 Posts
reminds me of this

·
Registered
312 Posts
Did you do this or is this a Photoshop front end?

I don't like it myself, but it might be possible to put something in that gaping mouth hole --- a billet grill or a waterfall --- and give it some definition and character other than big and empty. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
551 Posts
andylibby said:
Did you do this or is this a Photoshop front end?

I don't like it myself, but it might be possible to put something in that gaping mouth hole --- a billet grill or a waterfall --- and give it some definition and character other than big and empty. Just my thoughts.
Looks like a photoshop to me. I dont mind the grill but it needs the bar back across the middle. But even if you put back the chevy bowtie it would look better.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
reminds me of this Chrysler-Fiat

·
Registered
407 Posts
:welcome:.......but have to say....... :eek:hno:.....doesn't look right. Put the chevy bowtie in the middle, and should look good. (Bowtie should be a bit bigger than stock, maybe one from a Silverado, since there's so much space). This is a photoshop, right?....I'm sure it would be easy to put the bowtie there, and put another picture so we can judge that.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's a photoshop. Look at the reflections and light in the rest of the picture.

·
Registered
551 Posts
khansen30 said:
It's a photoshop. Look at the reflections and light in the rest of the picture.
Or more by the fact that NOTHING in the background has changed. Imagine how hard it would be to park on a street in the same exact spot and have nothing change!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts