Traverse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the bumper cover for a 2011 Traverse has been redesigned or will a 2010 one fit? My son crashed his bike into my 2 month old Traverse and cracked the bumper cover. I can't find a 2011 on E-bay or the other sites yet.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm hoping to just buy the bumper cover and not everything else. I see a bunch available on E-bay.

I'm also going to see if the local body shop can do anything without having to replace the whole thing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
be careful on shipping such a large object via ebay... all you need is someone not well versed in proper "flimsy awkward object" packing and the newly bought bumper cover may come in similar shape to the one you're trying to replace. Be sure to research seller feedback to ensure that previous sales involved positive shipping remarks from past customers.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
RKD4me said:
Thanks, I'm hoping to just buy the bumper cover and not everything else. I see a bunch available on E-bay.

I'm also going to see if the local body shop can do anything without having to replace the whole thing.
A good body shop may be able to use some good fibreglass bondo to repair the crack in the bumper cover. I've seen it don'e before, and a person couldn't tell anything had ever happened. Although, I've also seen before where it will look good for about a week, and then the crack re-appears, and the bondo falls off. :eek:hno: Not what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts