Traverse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Admin, are you going to add my favorite fearture (the HOME tab at the bottom of the topics)?

Also, where are the rest of the emoticons? My favorite "Thumbs Up" guy is not here. ???

I know it is still early for the forum, but I thought that I would get my request in. ;D

Thanks!

·
Registered
426 Posts
LOL! Didn't take long to get the requests rolling. The forum is still (almost) in its native format, except for the homepage. I'll get started adding the changes that you suggested shortly. I'll also use this one as another test run for the photo gallery, then get it added to acadiaforum right after that as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Just wanted the Traverse forum memebers to have as good an experience as we have at the Enclave forum. (thumbs up guy here) !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, and I want to get my post number up so I can be like Axima, (my hero) ;D

·
Registered
20 Posts
LOL, I'm not a hero anymore. I'm a freak. ::)

(Thumbs up smilie) back atcha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if I can keep up both the Enclave and Traverse forums, I have a job you know :eek:

You are too tough of an act to follow :eek:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ok, got both of those requests fulfilled. I was able to simply import the enclave smiley database over here, instead of having to do it manually (YAY!!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, you can be my HERO too ;D :thumb:

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Admin, I really like the next thread and previous thread buttons on the bottom of the pages at enclaveforum.net.

hint, hint ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, admin: In the recent topics block on home page, the "New" tag on an post is a shade of blue that's hard to pick up on the total blue background on the site in general. How about yellow or whatever to stand out better from the background. BTW, I'm so used to the Enclave background and combinations of tags and stuff, I got spoiled. Thanks for all you do. :thumb:

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's getting difficult to come up with new color combos that provide a unique feel, but still look good together and are functional and readable. I agree with you on the "new" tag. It sort of lives outside the normal color grouping, so it gets easily overlooked. And in fact, hasn't needed to be changed until now. I'll try to get to this tomorrow. I think a bright yellow might work well...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oops! Viral is my "regular user" account. had to login as that to see the new tags, since "admin" had already viewed everything. SO that last post was me ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts