Traverse Forum banner

Would you have considered the Traverse if available before you bought?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always considered Chevy products when I am in the market for a new vehicle. However; this doesn't mean that I've purchased the Chevy. Now this one may have tempted me.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I voted yes, but of course I reserve the right to change my mind after seeing the vehicle and what options are available. Assuming most of the Lambda standard options are there, I definitely would have considered the Chevy. I do wonder if they are going to have to cut some corners on the interior to get the price down some though...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really need a maybe here. If I could have had 2nd row captain's chairs without leather or with cooled leather seats - then yes I would have looked at the Traverse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If all four would have been out at the same time, the decision would be based on a combination of style and options that I wanted.
The Outlook felt right at home for me and offered everything I needed or wanted.
Chevys have not really appealed to me but that is not to say they are bad vehicles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We considered all three at the time we bought the Enclave. It came down to features somewhat, but in reality, it was the close proximity of the Buick dealer compared to the loooong distance to Saturn and GMC dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Revised the Poll for axiama. Sorry about the omission of maybe. I tend to think in black & white on some things.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The only new feature that I like is the bluetooth. The Outlook gave me everything else I need and want along with the look - plus I am loyal to Saturn as we have had good service from them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
NO

My name says it all. ::)

MRBUICK

·
Registered
2 Posts
I always look at Chevy first -- love driving my Silverado. If it had been available, I probably wouldn't have given the other 3 much of a look. As it turned out, though, I test-drove all 3 and ended up choosing the Acadia mostly because I could get the HUD. I've had it 3 weeks now and absolutely LOVE it. VERY well made and a joy to drive.
(Not sure if there's something wrong at my end or if the poll is closed already, but it won't let me vote.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes. I have a long history of owning Chevrolets, starting with my '53 Bel Air. I now own an Acadia. It was the right car at the right time. I thought it was strange that GMC would get a 'car' model before Chevrolet, but I'm quite happy with it and I am sure Traverse owners will be happy with that, too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been driving a Toyota Sequoia for eight years. I had a 03 and then a 04 limited one was a two wheel drive the other four wheel drive. What they didn't get in mileage they made up in reliability . A couple of years ago I noticed the Traverse. Loved it from the moment I first saw it. Then a few months ago I bought a LTZ Traverse. I have been so happy with the car. I love everything about it. I have taken it so many places and hauled so many kids. The mileage is so good for the power and room it gives. I just cannot say enough about it. I would buy another one again and again. Chevy really did their homework on this car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts