• White Diamond Tricoat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of what you bought or might end up getting, which color is your overall favorite?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Maybe we should have a color showdown thread. I dont know, something like you start each color off with 30 points and each person can subtract one point and add one point.... Just an idea.

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Tiestosteele said:
Maybe we should have a color showdown thread. I dont know, something like you start each color off with 30 points and each person can subtract one point and add one point.... Just an idea.
That idea has come and gone. It dragged out for quite awhile, in the end Red jewel won.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Quantum said:
That idea has come and gone. It dragged out for quite awhile, in the end Red jewel won.
REALLY? I hadn't heard. ::)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Did someone say color challenge? =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Own a 2010 Traverse LTZ cyber gray metallic. Like that color. Desert brown is kinda cool too.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, White Diamond :cheers:

·
Registered
295 Posts
jungle bunny said:
who ever started this poll missed my fav color as a choice? white diamond :eek:hno:
Not a fan myself of the white diamond color as in the sun it look yellowish. Here in Houston we get major pollen from all the pine and oak trees every year for the first couple weeks in March. The pollen covers everything and makes all our cars look yellow. When I went with the Summit White we compaired the White Diamond side by side and it just plain looked yellow and reminded me of the pollen. Nice paint, just not really white.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dave00 said:
Not a fan myself of the white diamond color as in the sun it look yellowish. Here in Houston we get major pollen from all the pine and oak trees every year for the first couple weeks in March. The pollen covers everything and makes all our cars look yellow. When I went with the Summit White we compaired the White Diamond side by side and it just plain looked yellow and reminded me of the pollen. Nice paint, just not really white.

[/quote

Im not a fan of white myself its pretty boring as far as Im concered. Up here in Minn starting in Nov we get stuff that falls from the sky (snow) it usually last about 6 months, plain white reminds me too much of that white stuff

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
There you go...added white diamond tricoat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts