Traverse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2017 LS with just the plain exterior mirrors.

I noticed a person at work has a 2015 LT that has the exterior mirrors with the little convex mirror built in the corner.

I would like to get a set of them from the bone yard to replace the ones we have.

Would ones from a 2015 fit our 2017?

Would anyone have the GM part numbers for these mirrors (LH & RH) with the convex ones built in?

I tried the aftermarket stick on ones but they look tacky and don't work that well. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Also, the 2009-2011 had these- but they were not round. they were trapezoidal?

I Like this one better - over the round

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mecon Racer: Thanks for the part #'s for the mirrors.

I didn't know that you could just purchase the glass part.

Would you by chance have the glass part #'s available?

This would be for a non folding, no turn single, non heated version but I would take anything and just not hook up the electric stuff.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mecon Racer: Thanks for the part #'s for the mirrors.

I didn't know that you could just purchase the glass part.

Would you by chance have the glass part #'s available?

This would be for a non folding, no turn single, non heated version but I would take anything and just not hook up the electric stuff.

Thanks again.
Right Mirror Glass - GM (23144324)
Left Mirror Glass - GM (23144323)

·
Registered
329 Posts
There is a different version of these mirrors on each model...

LS has black plastic mirrors
LT1 added power and I believe turn signals
LT2 added dimming driver's side
LTZ added power folding and dimming passenger side (if I remember that properly) and possibly blind spot monitoring, removing the convex portion

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is good to know.

The number you posted for just the glass, which is better yet, states Without power folding, with turn signal, "without spot mirror", 2nd design but the picture shows it having a spot mirror.

Do you think the description might be wrong?

I hate to keep bothering you. Am I missing something? Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had both types and I find the convex circular ones more useful. They show as large if not a larger area than the small rectangular mirror and the wasted space with the black plastic that separates the main mirror with the wide angle mirror seems to obstruct more than you might imagine in the rectangular setup. This is just one man's opinion so take it for what it is worth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts